Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome to Fanciful Creations

Hello there. I have been designing and hand-sewing miniature fanciful bears for several years now and have decided it is time to bring them into the open! I'll start by introducing a few of my favourites...

Introducing Hamish, my first tiny bear. He is the only one of my creations who isn't for sale. I have photographed the bears with my hand to show their actual size. They really are quite weeny...


This is Jack the Romantic Bear. He carries a handmade rose.

Finally for today- Allegra the Fairy Bear. Her skirt and beads are op-shop finds and her wings are made from recycled stockings and wire!
 
 My bears are available by direct order- email shimmyshimmy_ks@hotmail.com 
They will also be stocked in a store here in Launceston in the very near future- watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment